Print Room Operative - Dublin 2
Print Room Operative | Temporary | Dublin 2
The Client: Our client is a leading expert that produces electronic products, primarily cameras and office equipment such as printers and photocopiers. They are currently experiencing growth in the market and are expanding their printing team.
The Role: As a Print Room Operative, you will be required to support key functions within the production and printing departments. You will be based in the reprographics room of a legal firm and will be responsible for the reproduction of confident case files for clients.This role is regarded as significant in maintaining and improving an effective print production service to the client and ensure the smooth running of all allocated work; as the Print Room Operative you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to.
Hours of work: The role will run on two shifts Monday to Friday, one week will be 9am-5pm & the next one 11am-7pm
Length of contract: Temporary (view to go permanent for the right candidate)
- IT literate
- Team oriented pro-active, open minded team player
- Good organisational skills with a focus on attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing
- Excellent customer service skills working under time pressure
- Ability to demonstrate commitment and flexibility at all times
- Multi-tasking skills and ability to work on a variety of items simultaneously
- Good time management skills
- To be professional and presentable in uniform at all times
- Get the job done attitude
- Mail room processing, distribution and photocopier operation an advantage
- €12-13 p/hour
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
- Weekly payroll
- Work with a friendly and dynamic team
use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.