General Print Operative
The Client: Our client is a well establish Group providing a total end to end solution to its clients, offering consultancy services on counterfeit and fraud, with design, secure print and personalisation of the standard ranges of cheque and credit book products.
This is hands on role with plenty of variety .The ideal candidate will be flexible and prepared to engage across the production process when required. Due to the nature of the Business ACCESS NI will be required.
* Operate printing machine. (experience in a print environment preferable with wet and digital experience)
* Experience with ISO9001 b& ISO27001 beneficial
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 08.30 16.30 ( This may vary 07.00-15.00 )
* Experience in a print environment preferably with wet and digital print experience.
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to pass a standard background check
* Can do attitude
* Rates of pay £9.00 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.