|Salary||Up to £13.84 per hour|
|Published||21 days ago|
|Contact email||Natalie McCloskey|
Job Title: Band 5 Senior Probity Officer
Location: Western trust
The Client: BSO, GRANSHA PARK HOUSE DERRY
The post holder will assist the Probity Manager in respect of the planning, coordination and delivery of Probity Services.
The post holder will effectively manage his/her personal casework. He/She will act as part of a multi-disciplinary team which will be responsible for the monitoring and verification of payments made to Family Practitioners (Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists and Optometrists).
1a. A degree or professional qualification and one year's relevant experience (i.e. in the area of probity/audit/statistical or financial analysis).
1b. Five year's practical relevant experience (i.e. in the area of probity/audit/statistical or financial analysis).
- Assist with the preparation of an annual programme of visits to ensure that all practitioners are visited in accordance with the relevant Post Payment Verification (PPV) Circulars where applicable.
- Liaise, plan and co-ordinate with practitioners and Board Professional Advisers in relation to the scheduling of PPV visits.
- Prepare relevant working papers for completion during the course of PPV visits and select samples of claims to be verified during the visits.
- Undertake PPV visits to individual practitioners in conjunction with the relevant Board Professional Advisers ensuring that all procedures are correctly adhered to
- Analyse data and assist with the development of robust systems for effective monitoring and reporting of information
- Rates of pay (£22,795 - £29,315 per annum)
- Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button. DERSL