Admin Assistant, Band 3
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Armagh
The Role: The post holder will be responsible for providing an efficient and effective administrative service:
- Provide high quality routine administrative support to individual sections within Probity Services ensuring the effective operation of systems and procedures.
- Assist in the administration and implementation of administrative systems within the different sections within Probity Services.
- Contribute to the administration of the office ensuring a continual high standard of service is provided to all staff, customers, members of the public and suppliers.
- Effectively prepare reports, documents and proposals for senior staff within the department as well as supplying advice and assistance as required.
- Continually seek to improve the service delivered within the department by committing to attend personal development training, demonstrating a team work ethic and embracing change.
- Provide high level service to all stakeholders.
Hours of work: 37.50
- Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR Higher Qualification
- 18 Months relevant experience*
- One year's experience working with Microsoft Office or similar
- Relevant experience is defined as working in an office environment carrying out administrative duties such as filing and word processing.
- Rates of pay £10.09 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.