Working in Partnership with Moy Park Ballymena we have an exciting career opportunity for a Process Controller on a temporary to Permanent contract.
In this role you will carry out quality inspections and checks on all products, ensuring they meet customer specifications and that products produced are of a high quality according to operational requirements.
- Complete all quality checks relevant to the production area to include temperature, weight, metal detection, foreign body contamination, GMP etc
- Check qualtiy of product ensuring it is produced according to customer specification
- Check labels ensuring they contact the correct information for the appropriate customer - dates, bar codes, prices
- Ensure regular hygiene checks are carried out and documented
- Record all data accurately at time of quality checks
- Reporting of any quality issues to Production and Technical Management
- Ensure that all persons in your department are trained and given training where needed
- Observe and safety rules and procedures, ensuring that the work area, equipment and materials are left in a safe state; and that reasonable care is taken for the H&S of all fellow employees and any other persons within the work area
- Excellent communcation and interpersonal skilsl
- Excellent team player
- Good attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Good numeracy and literacy skills
**TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY**