£26,000 to £30,000
- Monitor daily production and carry out troubleshooting.
- Implementing product design changes
- Developing process improvements
- Providing engineered solutions to product and process problems
- Develop and execute programs to improve productivity.
- Review customer rejects and implement action to prevent reoccurrence. Meet with customer if necessary to resolve problems.
- Stay abreast of technological advances.
- Initiate and develop good working relationships with customer engineering and Quality Assurance personnel.
- Ensure smooth SOP.
- Practice good housekeeping and safety procedures.
- Participate with team working, information sharing and Continuous Improvement Programmes.
The ideal applicant should possess the following key attributes:
- Degree in Engineering related disciplines OR 3 years' industrial experience in equivalent role
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in mass production environment.
- Experience and confidence in liaising with a range of personnel from various disciplines.
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Office,(in particular Excel), CAD and Project Planning Software.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.