Process Engineer (Graduate)
Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Graduate Process Engineer at their site in Co Cavan.
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of the larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As the Graduate Process Engineer, you will be required to
- Focus on process modelling and optimisation including material assessment and combustion efficiency monitoring measurement and improvement.
- Working with international suppliers and consultants
- Use a range of measurement and analyser tools to build, maintain and enhance a process model of the manufacturing process including input from research-based organisations and academia which are focussed on heavy industry process improvement.
- Be a reference point for management and colleagues in troubleshooting and project activity
- Be engaged in ongoing aims to optimise fuel mix, alternative energy use and material substitution.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
- 42hrs per week
The successful, Graduate Process Engineer will possess the following
- An Industrial or Process Chemistry third level qualification is essential.
- Competency in preparing reports for management and technical writing including presentation of complex chemical, process and related concepts and be able to defend proposals for change with predicted outcomes.
- Must also be resourceful, innovative and a creative thinker comfortable in representing the Company in industry efforts to develop new products/ technologies while assessing impact on plant performance.
- Excellent salary
- Bonus after 6 months
- Free parking
- Pension and life cover
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV