A Process Operative is required for my client, a large printing and packaging company based in East Belfast. This is a long term temporary role with the potential of becoming permanent
- Previous production experience based within a manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work 12hr shifts
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Previous experience based within a printing and packaging company
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment
- Completion of relevant documentation to support the role.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures to ensure work is of acceptable Quality.
- Following line clearance as per procedures.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment and completing associated documentation.
- Responsibility for your own and others Health and Safety complying with regulations.
- Performing other duties deemed necessary by department Team Leader to ensure efficient operation of the department.
- Disposing of waste materials in accordance with company procedures.
- Feed and pack on Gluing machines as instructed by the operator.
- Locate all materials required for each job when requested.
- Conduct process checks (make ready and runtime) with attention to detail and awareness of possible quality faults at intervals according to procedure.
- Remove and segregate any defects. Provide information to operator.
- Communicate effectively with the rest of your crew and operator.
- Occasional handwork and hand stripping duties.
- Occasional quality inspection duties away from machine ( e.g rework, pre- gluing inspection )
- Follow company procedures for workwear and hygiene and other such requirements.
Rate of Pay: £8.72/hr
Shifts based on rota: 7am-7pm