Process Operative (Dungannon)
Process Operative (Day) required for permanent opportunity in Dungannon
- To ensure the integrity of our products, customers and brands is always maintained
- Minimum Average & Catch weight checks
- Pre-starts and non-conformance reports
- Metal/x-ray Detection
- Packaging tare checks
- Gas checks
- Temperature monitoring checks
- Scale checks
- Label Checks and Traceability
- Seal Integrity Check
- Quality Checks
Skills / Experience required:
- Experience in a similar role would be desirable.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Have a methodical and meticulous work aptitude with attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good communications Skills (Good standard of English essential)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to be highly flexible with regards working hours which involves weekend work
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.