Our client requires experienced process operators to work on their Craigavon site on a temporary assignment
Location - Craigavon
Hours per Week - 37.5 hours
Rate of Pay - £10.94ph - £12.49ph
Shift Pattern - Rotating or Nightshift available
- To perform packaging operations to produce finished packs to the requirements of the cGMP.
- To clean equipment and packaging areas to the requirement of cGMP.
- The ability to work various shift patterns will be essential
Effectively perform tasks as instructed by authorised senior staff, for example;
- In conjunction with other staff perform packaging operations to produce finished packs to cGMP.
- Operate various pieces of equipment and processes within the production areas.
- Clean equipment and packaging areas required for production.
- Fully understand and adhere to instructions as detailed in batch documentation and SOP's.
- Proven ability to effectively contribute within a team environment
- Proven ability to adhere to Standard Operating Procedures and associated work instructions
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to perform routine tasks whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy in all work undertaken
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language at Grade C or above
- Previous production experience
- Proven working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice
If interested in this role please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the team will be in touch once shortlisting has been completed