Temporary Process Operator required for a large public sector client based in Antrim.
Rate of Pay: £12.34 per hour
Location: Antrim Waste Water Treatment Works
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 3 months pending review
- Form an integral element of the Wastewater Services Operations Team i.e.:
- Process checks at delegated complex and low complexity WwTWs (Waste Water Treatment Works)
- Process related pre-planned duties
- Dealing with reactive process faults/alarms
- Maintenance duties as required throughout area including non-process tasks through to resolution or upwards reporting to contractor for repair.
- Optimisation of wastewater assets including trouble shooting of faults through to resolution or upwards reporting to contractor for repair
- Recording and system operation of IPPC affected processes to ensure compliance
- Operation of Mobile Work Management and Lone worker/confined spaces system.
- Ensure a high level of compliance and customer service is delivered
- Maintain regular effective communication and provide qualitative information
- 2 GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths at Grade C or above
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in operation and maintenance activities within the Utility Sector or Construction Industry OR A minimum of 2 years' experience in the operation and or / maintenance of a wastewater treatment plant or similar type treatment process in another industry
- Knowledge and experience of using computer applications such as Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Applicants must hold a full current driving license enabling them to drive in Northern Ireland
- Medically fit to undertake relevant training e.g. working in confined spaces
- Potential employees must have a permanent residence within 30 miles travelling distance by public road to the geographical location specific to Antrim WwTW - BT45 7NU
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.