|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Deirdre Mulvenna|
We are currently recruiting for a Procurement Administrator to join the team of one of our client's based in Derry who aim to be the preferred provider of turnkey custom manufacturing solutions to their clients. They focus on providing solutions in the following areas: Automation and Machine Design, Robotics, DC Systems, Chemical Delivery and Wet Process, Manufacturing & Software Solutions. The client is a progressive innovative organisation with ongoing rapid business growth. Their client base includes some of the world's most successful technology-based companies and world leaders in manufacturing.
Due to business growth this is a newly created position in which the successful post holder will assume a variety of administrative tasks associated with goods inwards and outwards within the engineering and manufacturing facility.
The role will involve:
- Preparing, organising and storing goods inwards and outwards informative in both paper and digital format.
- Work closely with the procurement team, managing supplier queries both via email and telephone.
- Data input requirements to bespoke ERP system as required.
- Assisting with routine stock checks and counts, compare against max/min stock levels and communicate the finding with the relevant personnel.
- To work with other departments to root cause and resolve any stores issues.
- Highlight potential stock control issues and work in the continuous improvement of all stores processes to maintain high levels of accuracy.
- Provide excellent customer service to other internal departments and external suppliers.
- Minimum 1+ years' experience within a Stores / Procurement / Purchasing setting.
- Excellent I.T skills, be computer literate in Office Systems, e.g. Microsoft Office, Word processing, spreadsheets, database including knowledge of Excel.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Display initiative, be positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to work on own initiative with a 'can do/make it happen' attitude is essential
- High attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grade's A to C including English and Maths or equivalent
- Previous experience of working with an engineering / manufacturing environment
- Experience of MRP systems
- Previous experience using stock control systems
Hours of Work:
- 8.30am-5pm Monday to Friday
- At present all staff are currently auto pension enrolled
- Holidays: 8 Bank holidays, 20 stats with closure at Christmas.
- Excellent Working Conditions
- Highly Competitive Rates
- Enhanced family friendly benefits
- Long Term Career Opportunities
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives
- Employee Discount
- Cycle to work and Tech Schemes
- Refer a Friend Policy
- Free on-site parking at all sites
- Investment in Personal and Professional Development and growth
- Innovate and growing group
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.