Position Description - Procurement Administrator
Salary - £19,000 a year
A leading healthcare provider client has a new opening to join the team as a Procurement Administrator!
Working in their South Belfast-based office, you will be the key point of contact for; Purchase Orders, purchase requests & invoice queries. This role will require attention to detail and a high work ethic to ensure that there are no stock issues as part of a fast-paced office environment.
With a competitive salary, package & job satisfaction on offer, this opportunity is expected to be snapped up quickly.
Who should apply?
- Candidates with at least 1 year experience in an administrative environment.
- Candidates with at least 5 GCSE grades A-C, including Maths and English.
- Candidates who are organised, proactive and can utilise time management skills.
- Candidates with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Candidates who are keen to progress their personal development.
- Sage 50 experience
- Full clean driving license
Working Schedule: 8am-6pm Mon - Sun (Rota Based) 37.5 hours
- 25 Annual Holidays
- 10 Public Holidays
- Health Insurance and Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension plan
To snap up this excellent opportunity, and to create a positive future for yourself, send your CV to Thomas at Staffline Recruitment.