Grafton are delighted to be working with a global firm who are seeking a Procurement Analyst to join the team. The role will be focused on maintaining and developing the end to end P2P process and the management of key procurement processes.
- Maintaining the supplier master data on an ongoing basis
- Issuing management information reports on key KPI and KRI to the wider procurement team and management
- Liaising with the relevant Finance and IT teams to ensure ongoing development of the Oracle iProcurement system
- Manage the end to Purchase Requisition process, ensure all open purchase orders are reviewed, receipted and closed out on a regular basis, including month end close
- Manage the Supplier On boarding process working with internal and external stakeholders in line with the on boarding process, and develop the processes to include supplier segmentation
- Managing the Contract database
- Significant experience in a supply chain or procurement environment
- Demonstrable experience in managing a P2P system and processes
- Experience in developing and managing supplier on boarding and supplier segmentation
- Managing contract databases
- Track record in delivering process improvements
- Oracle or equivalent system experience
- P2P processes
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.