Job Title: Procurement Assistant
The Client: Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Procurement Assistant with an immediate start for 6 months placement located in Dublin City.
Hours of Work:
9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday
9am to 5.00pm Friday
- Provide support with all aspects of the procurement administration function in the delivery of the Agency's overall procurement process
- Facilitate and implement frameworks agreements and run mini-competitions
- Assisting in the development of specification of tender documents
- Ensure that compliance with EU Regulations is adhered to.
- Prepare procurement reports for internal and external stakeholders
* Have experience working within a Procurement environment with knowledge of the EU Procurement Directives and Public Sector Procurement environment
* Experience in planning and delivering high value and/or complex procurement projects.
* Desirable - knowledge of the Capital Works Management Framework (GCCC contracts)
* MS Word, Excel and familiarity with other Microsoft Office packages.
* Organisational Skills, Good Communication and ability to work on own initiative. Project Delivery experience
Pay equivalent to €28k-31k
An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative Development Agency. .
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Sinead Healy at our Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.