On behalf of our client Sandvik a global engineering company based in Ballygawley Co Tyrone we are currently recruiting a Procurement Co-Ordnator for a maternity cover
As Procurement Co-Ordinator you will purchase goods and services from suppliers by creating and releasing purchase orders, administrate order acknowledgements/confirmations and follow up and track deliveries. Ensure contract compliance with, and use of global/regional/country/local contracts.
- Experience working within a Procurement environment
- Experience generating purchase orders
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages
- Ability to Problem solve and make informed Decisions
- Effective communication, influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
Hours of Work: 8am to 5pm Mon to Thurs & 8am to 2pm Fri
Free onsite Parking
Bespoke Learning & Development Plan
Industry leading Health & Well-being Programme
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.