Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Procurement Manager on behalf of a leading packaging company. They have customers spanning multiple sectors in the UK and Ireland. An innovative and forward thinking business, they have enjoyed year on year growth over the past decade and are continuing to upscale their business.
As Procurement Manager, you will report to the Commercial Director and be responsible for a purchasing administrator. The Procurement Manager will be responsible for creating the companies strategy for the purchase of goods and services. The successful Procurement Manager will formulate procurement direction and manage change, implementing leading-edge procurement strategies and process improvements. The Procurement Manager will manage strategic projects such as supplier rationalisation, NPI, Lean and stock optimisation. Other duties will include:
- RFQ, RFI, tendering
- Sourcing and influencing supply markets with solutions
- Managing tenders, purchase orders, forecasting & expediting
- Monitoring and reporting on procurement team member's performance through setting KPI's,
- Developing, owning and managing the procurement process and strategy
- Contracts & negotiation
- Regular informed planning & communication with all key stakeholders
- Degree qualified or equivalent, CIPS preferable
- Demonstrates sourcing best practice
- Broad global experience with supplier contracts and agreements
- Project management experience across multi-disciplinary teams
- MS applications (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint)
- Highly effective communicator at all levels
- Negotiation - proven contractual negotiating skills
- An influencer, engaging, assertive & confident
- Finely tuned listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Manages suppliers to exceed quality measures in all respects
The successful Procurement Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £30,000 - 35,000 depending on experience plus bonus.
The Procurement Manager role will be based in County Down.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.