Procurement Manager - Manufacturing
Procurement Manager - Engineering / Manufacturing
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently seeking to recruit a Procurement Manager to take up a new role with our client, a reputable and market leading organisation with a head office on South Dublin.
This company specialises in managing the supply chain requirements for manufacturing facilities in the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors. Having experienced consistent and solid growth in recent years, they are well on their way to achieving their strategic growth forecasts. As they enter the next phase of this growth they keen to secure an experienced Procurement Manager who will bring the passion and drive to support their continued growth through cost reductions and strategic sourcing decisions.
This opportunity will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for organising the procurement activities for the business that deliver sustainable value/benefits to the business.
- Cultivate strong supplier relationships and tightly monitor their performance in terms of delivering on time, in full and in quality through a robust Supplier Relationship Management framework
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and improve workings between Procurement and other teams
- Work closely with operations and finance to be able to make strong in roads to the continued success of the organisation
- Manage the negotiations of contracts and ensuring best practice methods are followed
- Contribute to new business negotiations and tender processes
- Provide advice on procurement matters to the business during planning and strategic activities
- Ensure all procurement process outcomes are documented; oversee compliance with all procurement policies, processes and procedures and governance frameworks
Interested applicant will meet the following requirements:
- 5+ years of procurement, supply chain or purchasing experience
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- In-depth experience of purchasing manufacturing / engineering spare parts
- Experience working in pharma or food and beverage manufacturing
- Previous experience in contract negotiations and vendor assessment
- Excellent Quantitative and analytical experience
- Strong business analysis and problem solving skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and with an innovative approach to work
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of the business
- Excellent IT skills - MS Office, SAP, Oracle
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please send a copy of your cv in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This is a permanent role that will offer the successful applicant a very competitive salary and benefits package.
Immediate online interviews will scheduled for successful candidates.