Position: Procurement Officer
Staffline Dundalk have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Procurement Officer to join our clients team. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Supply Chain Supervisor and based in their Head Office in Dundalk.
This is a full-time permanent role.
- Take ownership of supply from allocated accounts and ensure on-time delivery
- Develop relationships with, and knowledge of, allocated suppliers
- Ability to work in a professional, independent manner and control your own workload in a fast paced environment.
- Have excellent time management skills with the ability to organise oneself and multi-task
- Work within procurement to achieve Company KPIs
- Co-ordinate with Freight Carriers to ensure on-time freight delivery to warehouses
- Maintain Purchase Order & Supplier databases
- Identify & expedite priority supply
- Feed accurate up-to-date supply information to Sales Teams
- Work collaboratively across departments to ensure smooth supply of quality product
- Work with finance to maintain payment schedules
- Provide weekly update reports to Supply Chain Supervisor
- Provide monthly KPI reporting for your dedicated area
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Embraces company values and behaviours and role model these daily in all activities and
- interactions with colleagues
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to communicate large data sets in a clear and concise manner
- Sets high standards and expect this from self and others
- Desire to progress in one's career and develop skills and knowledge
- Displays a passion to be the best and contribute positively to a winning environment
- Procurement experience with Asian / international Trade desirable
- Working knowledge of shipping documentation
- Strong attention to detail / Organised / Target driven
- Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude through periods of change and be a positive role
- model for team members.
- Must have a can do attitude in delivering results for our customers
If you are interested in applying for this role, please hit Apply Now