The Client: Local Public body based in County Armagh, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be responsible to the Procurement Manager for the provision of advice and guidance to officers on all areas of procurement, to help maximise value for money in major purchasing matters and operational management of coordinated contracts.
Hours of work: Full time post available - 37 hours per week
- A relevant 3rd level qualification eg Business Studies, NVQ Level 3 in Supply Chain Management, Diploma in Procurement and Supply
- Alternatively if applicants do not meet the essential qualification outlined above please provide experience
- At least 2 years previous procurement experience to include managing tendering procedures and procuring a diverse range of supplies, services and works
- If applicants do not meet the essential qualification, they must have at least five years experience in the above
- Rate of pay: £16.24 per hour
In addition to the standard pre-employment checks, this position will also be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Access NI Check
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.