Permanent (Mon-Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm)
The Client: The Client is an innovative environmental, engineering, manufacturing and servicing business working on solutions to environmental food waste problems
- Quality Assurance responsibilities
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitor's business trends and product availability to obtain the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
- Eliminate the potential for obsolete stock
- Identify slow moving stock and liaise with sales team to promote
- Reduce stock levels to the equivalent of 3 months turnover requirements
- Present weekly reports to the Management Team
- Liaise with the Engineering Design Team
- Identifies and researches new products and services to meet the company's goals
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Key person responsibility for the stock control system as the company uses from time to time
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
- Utilisation of relevant IT packages e.g. Microsoft Office products, document management facilities, databases and spreadsheets.
- Effectively utilising resources and budgets, including data management.
- Be able to adopt a constructive and proactive approach to identifying and addressing risks/challenges involved in the procurement process and contract management
- Quality Assurance experience
- Previous experience in procurement in a manufacturing background
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression with training on the best machines, equipment and new technologies
- Private Health Insurance for the Successful Applicant, Partner and Children (T's & C's Apply)
- 30 Days Paid Holidays p.a.
- Group Death in service benefit
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.