My client are a highly experienced Global Sourcing Specialists in Industrial Supplies. They currently deal with numerous high profile multi nationals delivering a specialist service which requires an exceptional admin team in head office to support our experts on site. They have built strong relationships with not only there clients but also our suppliers and they work diligently at maintaining those relationships through communication.
They are currently recruiting a full-time procurement specialist, based in Dublin on our Client site.
This role will report to the Site Manger. The function of the role is to support the current team in all aspects of the business. The role requires excellent knowledge of procurement and also strong administrative skills.
- Complying with Health & Safety
- Liaising with Engineers and other Client staff
- Sourcing supplies for our clients and providing quotes
- Acquiring purchase orders from our clients to support the quote
- Creating sales orders
- Matching client purchase orders to sales orders and dispatching invoices
- Ordering from our suppliers and providing purchase order numbers
- Monitoring all open orders for clients and following up on items delayed
- Informing our clients of any delays or issues
- Adhering to strict deadlines, providing timely, accurate information
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Strong procurement background with excellent administrative skills
- Previous Pharma & GMP experience an advantage
- Proficiency using ERP systems ie SAP Maximo Oracle etc
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multitask, work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Fluency in English essential and must be confident in dealing with clients and vendors
- Flexible approach to all areas of the role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Excel essential