Day Shift: Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm and Friday 8 am to 1 pm
- Updating employee timekeeping records
- Routing management including creating routings, changing routing details and displaying routings.
- Preparation of production reports
- Management of Production Versions including creating PV's, changing PV's and reporting on PV's
- Work Centre management
- Managing change using SAP change master.
- Supporting BOM Maintenance and material revisions
- Handling external and internal queries
- Support the business' SAP introduction and integration
- General administrative duties to support the Engineering and Production teams including Work Instructions, Health and Safety documentation and Job Breakdown sheets
- Other duties as may be reasonably requested
- Experience in using modern ERP system (SAP S4/Hana preferable)
- Experience of an engineering / production environment (preferable)
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with good initiative and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work accurately and quickly.
- Excellent time management and planning skills
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.