Production Assembly Operative
The Client: Our client has grown into a leading provider contractor of electronic manufacturing services: PCB assembly, box build, cable assembly, cabinet / panel build and full product build.
- Assembly of electronic components, subassemblies, products.
- Use of hand tools such as crimps, stakes, screws, bolts, rivets, welds, solders, cements, press fits, or similar hand tools.
- Mount assembly of components, such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits and sockets on chassis panels.
- Connection of components, wires to circuits and connection wires between individual component leads.
- Move material/items between different stages of the production process ensuring smooth production flow and avoiding disruptions/delays.
- General Warehouse work
Hours of Work
08.00-16.30 Monday - Thursday
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/Production environment
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- We require someone fit enough for manual work, numerate and literate, with good computer skills.
- Free Car park
- Canteen onsite
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.