Production Assembly Operative
Full Time Temporary, with the potential to go permanent, depending on performance.
The Client: a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors.
- Responsibility for assembly build and test of specific products to the highest quality standards
- Using standardised techniques, tools and practices and contributing to the product / continual process improvement effort
- To report regularly and to make suggestions to daily lost production time and issues
- To promote and follow lean manufacturing processes
- Accurate record keeping
- Communicate quality and productivity improvements
- 2 years' previous experience in a demanding production assembly environment
- 2-year previous experience in Electrical / Electronic or Mechanical assembly production, or within a fault location and resolution environment
- Good IT and administration skills
- Relevant Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical or Manufacturing qualification such as (City & Guilds / BTEC/ONC/OND or higher)
- Previous experience in lean manufacturing principals
- Able to work occasional over time if required
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Quality focused
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical challenges facing Camlin Technologies and our clients
Hours of Work
07:45 - 16:30 Monday - Thursday
07:45 - 13:30 Friday
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.