Production Butcher - Drogheda
Staffline, in partnership with its client,is inviting application for the post of production butcher at a leading food processing facility in the Northeast.
Main areas of responsibilty :
- Break down and prepare beef, pork and lamb products into retail cuts
- To ensure that the working area is clean to the highest standards, e.g. machines, surfaces etc.
- Convey all prepped items to packaging area and utilize wrapping and packaging equipment to prepare items for pickup and/or delivery
- Coordinate with packaging supervisor at the end of each shift to ensure that all designated orders have been completed and items designated for shipment have either been stored or received
- To assist in any other relevant duties as required
- Previous food production or commercial kitchen experience
- Working knowledge of safety issues such as food-borne illnesses, cross contamination risks and workplace safety standards
- Mechanical skills and experience with industrial-grade food preparation equipment
- Able to endure potentially strenuous working conditions
Pay rate : €12.43 per hour training rate
7am to 745pm daily/ 38.5 hours per week. This is a 3 day-Cycle ( 4 days off per week) rotating shift pattern role (Days, inclusive of Saturday work)
Why work with Staffline Recruitment?
Competitive rate of pay & paid accrued holidays
Weekly Wages with full time hours
Further your career in a production environment
Be part of great Staffline team where experienced consultants are always there to assist and advise
Apply today to be considered