In partnership with a very established Manufacturing Company in Crumlin, Grafton are recruiting for a Production Engineer for immediate start.
Reporting to the Engineering Team Leader, the Production Engineer will be primarily engaged in the support of production on a departmental and company wide basis
Hours of work:
8am - 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 8am - 1pm on Friday
Monday night - Friday Morning 10.15pm - 8.00am
Rate of Pay: £15.59 per hour
- Provide production engineering support for manufacturing cells
- Provision of CNC programs on time, to aid production through-put and meet scheduled deliveries.
- Provision of work instructions, tool sheets, fixturing and packing drawings, and storage of the same.
- Ensure jobs are routed to best available machines, correct material type & size is selected and accurate set-up & run times are recorded.
- Create and maintain BOMs, process routings/layouts
- Assist in assessment of new work for machining
- Continually seek to improve / revise best practice methods, benchmarking.
- Comply with departmental procedures for all of the above.
- Good Standard in an Engineering/ Manufacturing discipline
- At least 3 years experience with emphasis on milling experience
- Ability to develop a manufacturing process from drawing to finished component
- Ability to read and understand work instructions.
- Experience in using MasterCam to generate CNC programmes
To apply please press the apply button and upload your CV or contact Gregory on 028 92667585.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.