Staffline has an exciting position for a production line leader with its client in Drogheda.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Line Leader is responsible for all aspects of production and people management for their specific shift.
Main responsibilities :
- Ensuring that production quotas are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure all area Quality standards are complied with at all times.
- Effectively managing, motivating and coaching people over different shift patterns in a highly automated environment.
- Audit and ensure work area and equipment is maintained and operated in a safe and orderly manner.
- Ensure adherence to good housekeeping practice.
- Create an environment to promote motivation through good communications, regular reviews of performance and by exhibiting sound leadership qualities. Plan and develop subordinates (e.g Technicians & Operators) through involvement, delegation and assigning of special projects where appropriate.
- Maintain a high standard of industrial and employee relations
- Use basic computer systems as required to maximise efficiencies across production
- Determine and assist with resolving root causes of line problems, quality issues and waste.
- Implement and maintain formal and informal channels of communication with superiors, subordinates
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of production management principles and supervisory skills
- Good interpersonal skills combined with excellent communication ability
- Experience in a supervisory, managerial or production capacity
- HACCP/BRC an advantage
The company operates 5 days per week Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm and finish half day Friday.No weekend or shift work involved. 39 hr week
Why work with Staffline Recruitment?
- Competitive rate of pay & paid accrued holidays e12.78 hourly
- Weekly Wages with full time hours
- Further your career in a production environment
- Be part of great Staffline team where experienced consultants are always there to assist and advise