Staffline has an exciting position for a production line leader with its client in Drogheda.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Line Leader is responsible for all aspects of production and people management for their specific shift.
Main responsibilities :
- Keep the production line running
- Assisting with general factory tasks
- Ensuring goods are wrapped and packed to the correct specifications
- Cross training on all various production facilities
- Cleaning of production line/machines and filling out records
- Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy
- Ensuring quality sheets are completed accurately
- Ensure the production line is run in a safe an efficient manner
- Entering finished goods into production record books
- Assisting in stock counts
- Assisting in planned inspections
- Working overtime when necessary
- Highlighting any machine or process improvements that can be made
- Participating in Group Communication Meetings.
- Participating in ongoing training courses.
- Adhering to rules including, smoking, jewellery etc.
- Reporting of any safety issues observed in the Factory
- Report any plant / machinery problems immediately to site management
- Report and issues relating to H&S to site management immediately
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Knowledge of production management principles and supervisory skills
- Good interpersonal skills combined with excellent communication ability
- Experience in a supervisory, managerial or production capacity
- HACCP/BRC an advantage
The company operates 5 days per week Monday to Friday 7am to 4pm and finish half day Friday.No weekend or shift work involved. 39 hr week
Why work with Staffline Recruitment?
- Competitive rate of pay & paid accrued holidays e13.42 hourly
- Weekly Wages with full time hours
- Further your career in a production environment
- Be part of great Staffline team where experienced consultants are always there to assist and advise