Location: County Antrim
We are working with a superb company who are looking an experienced Production Manager to manage factory floor staff and ensure targets are met. The responsibilities include scheduling equipment maintenance as required, ensuring KPI's are met, regularly walking the factory to monitor quality and staff performance in a fast-moving environment, analyse the production, reduce costs, provide required reports, and make recommendations.
- Planning production meetings, worker schedules, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintaining product quality all within budgets.
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing production activities.
- Observing the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the factory by all staff.
- Managing timelines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory KPI.s
- Ensuring that the product effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by or client.
- Executing factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general plant strategy.
- Collaborating with sales agents, vendors, and financial division to ensure the successful run of receiving and shipping schedule.
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production personnel.
- Must have over 5 -10 years' experience as a Factory/Production Manager
- Proven track record of effective production management
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.