- Ensure work is processed in accordance with the schedules as agreed with sales
- Ensure work is processed as efficiently as possible through use of jigging, spreaders and flightbar techniques to maximise throughput in all areas
- Planning, ordering and controlling stocks of raw materials and consumables.
- Continuously delivering to the quality standard required.
- Endeavour to exceed customer expectations in both the area of Quality and service through effective communication with working colleagues in other departments.
- Completion of rework forms as per procedures in the ISO manual.
- Maintaining the workplace, buildings and machinery, in satisfactory working condition at all times - Good Housekeeping is essential throughout both plants internally and externally.
- 2 years of experience in a Production Manager role or Production Supervisor role.
- Self-starter attitude with a hands-on approach.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.