Salary £40k to £50k depending on experience
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join a leading manufacturing company based in Co. Down. Reporting to the Operations Manager your main duties will include:
- Operate as a member of the Senior Management team, contributing to the successful performance of the business and planning the successful development and growth of the business
- Ensure that the production operations are efficiently organised to meet customer requirements in terms of quantity, quality and delivery time, identifying issues and feeding back to customers where deliveries are affected.
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to and maintained throughout the department
- Develop and maintain effective control information; monitor all sections and institute early effective corrective action when required
- Ensure that working methods and processes are carried out safely and that all aspects of the Company's Health and Safety policy are adhered to at all times.
- Identify key training needs and ensure agreed training is effectively implemented to achieve improved flexibility, efficiency, and quality
- Carry out appraisals to review employee's performance and set objectives.
- Promote the use of Lean principles within the manufacturing function
- Monitor activities to ensure appropriate levels of output and performance are maintained
- Recommend ideas for improving productivity, cost effectiveness and consistency of product quality throughout the factory
- Liaise closely with Team Leaders to schedule workload in line with material and manufacturing resource availability
- Degree educated
- 5 years experience in a similar position ideally within the manufacturing industry
- Knowledge of ERP systems
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care