£35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
Staffline are currently supporting a leading food manufacturer with the recruitment of a Production Manager based in their Omagh site. Reporting to the General Manager and overseeing a large production team your main duties will include:
- Take responsibility for the Management of all aspects of production
- Assist in the development of production facilities and identifying areas for improvement to enhance efficiency.
- Manage site production to ensure production targets and objectives are achieved on a daily basis.
- Manage all the key elements of the Production Management Team, including identifying staffing requirements, training & development needs, grievance & disciplinary and coaching & guidance when required.
- Ensure communication of relevant information to the Production Team, encouraging a culture of teamwork & efficiency.
- Delivery of a health & safety and hygiene conscious environment.
- Have over 3 year's relevant management experience within a production environment within the food industry
- Working knowledge of food legislation and Health and safety
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care