Salary up to £40k
An excellent opportunity for a Production Manager to join a leading Food company based in their Dungannon site. Reporting to the MD your main duties will include:
- Responsibility for the day to day operations of the production department.
- Develop efficiency procedures to ensure effective use of materials, machines and manpower to produce quality products on time and within budget.
- Use Continuous Improvement methodologies and encourage this attitude to working practices to drive improvements in productivity and quality.
- Achieve KPI targets on productivity, waste, quality and cost.
- Lead, motivate, develop and performance manage the production department.
- Ensure all available resources are utilised with maximum efficiency
- Plan Temporary manning levels to meet production schedules.
- Communicate effectively with all departments to resolve any issues which may impact on production
- Weekly/daily team meetings to update on changes business changes and key information relating to packing performance.
- Monitor packing statistics and manage performance daily to achieve optimum target.
- Develop team capabilities through identifying training needs and build skills matrix.
- 2 year's production management experience within an FMCG or Food company
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent people management experience
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care