Production Manager (Evening Shift)
Our long-established client based in Co Fermanagh has a vacancy for a Production Manager (Evening Shift)
As the Production Manager, your duties will involve
- Maintaining shift health, safety, hygiene and security standards, ensuring adherence to company and legal requirements. Specifically, to ensure that machinery and employees on shift are operating in a safe working manner, in line with all company best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Delivering a consistently high level of product. Continuously coach and develop your team on the importance and benefit of site quality standards.
- Ensuring that the machine working areas are always to the required housekeeping standards.
- When on shift, act as the principal decision maker on the factory floor, ensuring the highest standards of practices and procedures are maintained.
- Notifying the General Manager of any updates deemed to be urgent or necessary. Ensure any service critical issues are flagged immediately, e.g., health and safety, equipment failure, significant quality issue.
- Constantly seek new ways to improve production and control cost
Hours of work:
- Evening shift Mon - Fri 4.15pm - 1.15am
The ideal Production Manager will have
- At least 3 years' experience in a management role within the food industry
- Knowledge of HACCAP and BRC within FMCG
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Competitive salary
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information contact Una by applying with your up-to-date Cv and clicking the button