At Staffline Recruitment Ireland we are currently seeking production operatives with experience in the food production industry. These roles are based in Fermoy.
You will be rotated through different areas on the production line, and will have the opportunity to become familiarised with all areas of food production from the raw material stage to final packing.
This role is mainly Monday - Friday (7am - 3pm) evening shifts also available during the busier times of the year.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
Working on fast paced production line and packing in a chilled environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good understanding of English
- Own transport would be preferable
- Strong work ethic, with motivation to achieve targets
- Ability to work at a fast paced environment.
- Manual Handling Cert
- Manual handling certificate.
- Previous experience working on a busy production line
- Must be flexible in regards to start and finish times and available to work weekends when needed.
Job Type: Part-time