* Staffline is currently searching for Genreal Production Operatives for a leading food manufacturer based in Naas.
* Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory. Duties may include but are not limited to;
* * Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
* * Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
* * Operating production machines
* * Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
* * Adhoc duties as required.
Job Type / Category
* The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work a minimum of 2-3 shifts per week, however extra ad-hoc shifts are often available.
* Examples of shifts may be;
* * 06.45-15.00/14:45-23.00/22.45-07.00
* * 08.00-20.00/20.00-08.00
* * Leaving Certificate or equivalent
* * Flexible and adaptable work ethic
* * Willingness to learn new skills
* * Excellent attention to detail
* * High standard of work
* * Recognizes the importance of quality
* * Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
* * Previous experience working nights/weekends
* * Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
* * Free parking
* * Holidays accrued pro-rata
* * A subsidised canteen
* * A supportive and friendly team and working environment
* * Onsite Grafton HR Manager to assist with any queries or issues