Staffline recruitment are currently seeking a "Manufacturing Operative" on behalf of our client in Dundalk Co. Louth. This is an extremely successful manufacturing organisation who has been operating for over 40 years and who holds a global footprint in various locations.
This is a temporary job however; the successful candidate will have the opportunity to possibly become permanent staff.
- You must be a team player and be able to work collectively with the current team.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Hard working and reliable with excellent time keeping skills
- Be flexible in terms of hours (Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5.30).
- Be an active learner
- Excellent communicator.
- A Mechanically Minded individual would be an advantage for this role.
- Previous experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Available to start immediately.
- Along side the team you are responsible for ensuring that the manufacturing process is carried out efficiently and effectively in adherence to quality standards and the manufacturing schedule.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Being able to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Demonstrate a quality culture within a team environment ensuring that procedures and work methods for the area are accurate and fully complied with.
- Willing to be flexible and open to participating in training in new processes.
- Maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards.
If you have interest in this role please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 042-9424052 ext 627.