1) Constructs built-in-place or prefabricated wooden pallets, according to specifications
2) Build pallets onto stacks and use of electric pallet truck
3) Saws lumber to dimensions, using handsaw or power saw and nails lumber together to make form panels.
4) Erects pallets, using hand tools, plumb rule, and level.
- Identify problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Manage own time and the time of others.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Work in a small team both indoors and outdoors
- OWN TRAVEL ESSENTIAL AS NOT ON BUS ROUTE