Staffline Recruitment are looking to recruit Production Operatives for one of our most esteemed clients. The role is to be based on site in Lough Egish so is commutable from many areas in both Monaghan and Cavan.
If you are looking for a career in Production, but also want to maintain a work-life balance, this is the role for you! This opportunity is unique as it not only offers a 4 day working week, but you will also be off every weekend.
Experience is preferred but our client's focus when hiring is on work ethic so training and support will be provided. If you have good time management, attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, we would love to hear from you.
- Picking and packing orders
- Checking quality of orders
- Working on a production line in a fast paced, results driven environment
- Packaging and labelling of products
- Sealing boxes
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be results driven and have confidence working towards deadlines
- Have completed Manual Handling training (desirable)
- Have a Full Drivers licence (desirable)
- Have a forklift licence (desirable)
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Availability: Immediate Start
Shift Pattern: Working days variable Mon-Fri.Working hours 06:00 - 16:30.
Job Type: Temporary, Full Time
Job Code: DUNSL