Working on behalf of a large manufacturing client in Londonderry we are seeking Production Operative staff for an immediate start.
These are exciting temporary roles open to all applicants, including students, who are available to work day and night shifts over an 8-week period.
Role - Production Operatives.
Hours of work - 8am-8pm Day Shift and 8pm-8am Nightshift, including weekends.
Rate of Pay - £10.80 per hour.
Contract Duration - Minimum of 8 weeks with possible extension.
Ideally candidates will have previous production, warehouse or machine operating experience and must be available to work a shift pattern.
The execution of routine tasks within a production environment including:
- Operating equipment.
- Monitoring and responding to process variance.
- Validating quality requirements.
- Maintaining a high standard of equipment and work area cleanliness.
- Willing to undertake first aid duties.
- 2 GCSEs at minimum grade 'C', or equivalent, in English & Maths, or 6 months previous relevant production or warehouse experience.
- Ability to work as part of a team, follow defined written job procedures and instructions, and undertake accurate data entry into a computerised system.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation and provide flexibility to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to accept responsibility for safety by following all policies and practices.
Successful applicants must be over the age of 18 and be available for an immediate start.
To apply please submit your CV and a member of the Staffline Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.