Overall Responsibilities: To contribute in the production of bakery products ensuring hygiene and quality standards are adhered to at all times.
You Report To: Bakery Team Leader / Bakery Manager
Day To Day Activities: -
1. To undertake and assist in the hand crafting of bakery goods as directed by Team Leaders / Bakery
2. To operate and monitor machinery to form, shape and bake Finished Goods.
3. To correctly transfer within the manufacturing process, all materials and products, and to ensure
traceability procedures are followed at all times, 100% compliance with the Stevens System.
4. Assure product quality through process control and faults prevention.
5. Accurately and timely complete all required documentation to enable clear traceability.
6. To ensure that production rates are maintained and that downtime is minimised.
7. To maintain high levels of personal hygiene to ensure production of high quality products.
8. To ensure the hygiene of your working areas meets the sites hygiene standards at all times.
9. To undertake required training to ensure full competency in the job role and to allow for job
10. To ensure safe working practices are adopted at all times in accordance with Safety, Health and
Environmental policies, procedures and legislation.
11. Any other duties within the post holder's competence as requested by the Manager.
Skills and Knowledge
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Problem Solving
* Planning and organising
* Team working
* Demonstrate a good level of English
* Rota may include early starts, evening, nights & weekend work * Must be flexible