Staffline Ireland now has some fantastic production operative roles available in Galway.
Our client is on an ambitious growth trajectory and expanding its workforce across a number of disciplines so now is the time to join this award winning Pharma Company. With a culture of promoting career progression, collaboration and excellent benefits, these roles will fill fast so apply today!
This is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic team within the Production and Manufacturing function. In this role you will report into Production Supervisor / Production Manager.
- Manufacture / pack product to cGMP / regulatory standards as outlined in company documentation
- Accurate completion of all necessary documentation
- Carry out IPC checks as outlined in company documentation
- Ensure machines / equipment are maintained and working correctly
- Clean machines / work area in accordance with standard operating procedures
- At least 1 years' experience in a Pharmaceutical FDA/HPRA or manufacturing environment preferable
- Excellent knowledge of GMP & GDP requirements desirable
- Manual Handling Training
- Good communication, leadership and people management skills are essential
- Strong organisational and problem solving ability
- Availability to work on shift cycle based on company requirements
- Educational Assistance Programmes
- Pension Plan
- Employee Wellness Programme
- Staff Discounts
- Free 24hr access to onsite Gym
- Bike to work scheme
- Sports & Social Club Discounts
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland. This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Kate Skehan at firstname.lastname@example.org