General Operatives - Full Time/Permanent
The Role PORSL
Our General Operatives play a vital role in ensuring that our products are of exceptional quality. This role involves working in a production area undertaking general duties such as manual handling, paperwork and ensuring that the work area is kept clean and tidy.
We need candidates who are able to work well as part of a team and possess energy and drive to complete their work to a high standard and are willing to learn new skills to develop themselves.
- Good standard of education.
- Previous experience of working as part of a team.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to understand health and safety requirements.
- Previous experience gained in a production role
The Hours of Work
Monday- friday 9am-5.30pm