We are currently recruiting for Production Operatives for a well-established concrete manufacturer based in the Broughshane area to join their growing Production team on a temporary and permanent basis. The purpose of this role is to operate as part of an expanding team in the production of precast concrete products in accordance with Company standards and targets.
Company benefits competitive salary, free car parking, pension scheme, healthcare scheme, company performance related payment scheme, sickness payment scheme, cycle to work scheme and Westfield Rewards Scheme.
Hours of Work: Hours will be variable between 32 - 48 hours per week as needed. Standard hours of work will be Monday - Friday 06:00am - 15:00pm or 08:00am to 17:00pm however flexibility to work overtime and/or Saturdays as necessary is essential.
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Previous experience within a manufacturing or construction industry
- Understanding of Health & Safety at work
- Flexibility in working hours and strong adaptability skills
- Good communication and teamwork experience
- Willing to clean and maintain working area
- An understanding of both written and spoken English
- Previous experience working in precast concrete production
- Previous work experience in civil engineering related projects
- The ability to read technical/construction drawings
- Experience with hand / air and power tools
- Counterbalance forklift licence or overhead crane licence
- CSR / First Aid / Fire Warden Training
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.