The Production Operative role is to assist their colleagues to produce high quality products that meet the needs of Finnebrogue and their customers.
Working within various areas of the chilled factory the job role will vary from preparing, making and packing quality meat products.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions in the required areas to ensure delivery on time of quality meat products, meeting predetermined key performance targets
- Efficiently and effectively prepare, produce & pack a variety of fresh products to an agreed specification and within nominated time and waste targets
- Contribute to an innovative and productive working environment that allows each individual to contribute effectively, develop personally and grow professionally
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements for food safety and health and safety within areas of work
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided.
- Ability to work as part of a team with self-motivation and initiative
- Good communication skills
- Proven high level of manual dexterity and speed
- Previous experience within a food production environment
- Level 2 Food Hygiene Qualification (or equivalent)
- Health and Safety / First Aid related qualification
- Experience of managing delivery to high end multiple retailers
Retail Discount Card
Discounted Gym Membership
Length of Service Additional Holidays
Cycle to Work Scheme
Discounted Staff Sales
What to do next?
If you are interested in starting your career with Finnebrogue contact the Staffline Team today who are based at Finnebrogue Artisan Downpatrick. Please note appointments are essential. For more information or to schedule an interview please contact Conor Dyson or Stuart Hunter on (07467741468) or by email ( Conor.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com )