Full Time Temporary
The Client: Linamar manufactures and supplies products to the automotive and industrial markets. They currently employ around 520 people supporting the production of cylinder heads for Fords, Peugeot and GLR. Due to further growth, they have built a new line to support the production of suspension units for GLR, and they now require an additional 30-40 new employees!!
- Responsible for operating equipment and preparing items for distribution.
- Follow both written and verbal work instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Manually Handling - lifting aid / 25 units / hr weighing 12-15KG.
- Requires standing for 8-12 hrs a day
- Must be available to work 3 different shift patterns
- Must be physically fit as manual heavy work
- Experience in a production background
Hours of Work
3 week rotational shifts - 7-3pm / 3-11pm / 11pm-7am or continental shifts
- Drug testing as part of Pre-employment check
Starting wage- £9.50-£12.92 p/h (depending on shift)
After 12 weeks- £300 bonus
After 24 weeks- £10.59-£14.40 p/h (depending on shift)
All overtime payable at a time and a half or double time!
On site catering facilities (mornings)
Kitchen facilities available throughout the day
Free car parking onsite
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.