|Salary||£10.42 - £12.00 per hour|
|Published||16 days ago|
|Contact email||Una Brennan|
|Job ref||EN 000794_1685026732|
Our client, a global manufacturer, servicing a broad range of industries, including construction, infrastructure, manufacturing, shipping, transportation, refining, energy, utilities, quarrying and mining, have vacancies for General Operatives at their site in Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
As a General Operative you will be
- Assembly line fitting
- Using power and manual tooling
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Ensuring the safe and controlled movement of production parts
- Working as part of a team to develop continuous improvement
Hours of work:
- 40 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.45pm, Fri 8am - 2pm
- Previous experience in an engineering environment would be ideal working as a general operative or a production operative OR experience in the construction sector
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment with constantly changing priorities
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Free parking
- Canteen Facilities
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.