Staffline Recruitment are currently searching for General Operatives for their client, a leading food manufacturer based in Naas. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to develop their skill set by working in a range of different areas in the factory.
Duties for production operatives may include but are not limited to;
* Inspection of products, ensuring highest quality result every time
* Quality control checks, completing relevant paperwork and reporting issues where necessary
* Operating production machines
* Placing all necessary components into boxes before packaging and loading
* Adhoc duties as required.
Job Type / Category for Production Operatives
The position available requires candidates who are flexible with their working hours, as the factory operates on a 24/7 basis. You will be required to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, however extra ad-hoc shifts are often available. Examples of shifts may be;
* 22:45 - 07:00
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent
* Flexible and adaptable work ethic
* Willingness to learn new skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* High standard of work
* Recognizes the importance of quality
- Previous experience in a manufacturing roles
- Previous experience working nights/weekends
- HACCP experience
* Overtime rate paid 40+ hours per week, and on weekends.
* Free parking
* Holidays accrued pro-rata
* Subsidised canteen
* Onsite support to assist with any queries or issues
* Opportunites for permenant roles with client.
Actively recruiting so apply ASAP for immediate starts.