Production Operatives required for our Client based in Magherafelt to make window blinds.
- Carryout assigned duties in line with the company's Operational Procedures.
- Ensure products are being manufactured to a high standard and quality is constanly maintained.
- Work as a member of the wider production team to ensure efficiency, quality and on time dispatch targets are being met .
- Maintain a clean and tidy workstation ans /or area
- The ability to read and understand Standard Work Instructuons in the form of text and pictures.
- Operate any machinery/power tools on a safe and responsible manner
- Carryout basic quality checks
- Report equipment faults to your designated supervisor
- Report for work on time and work to the very best of your ability when on site
- You will be required to work in a range of departments including Production Lines, Aluminium Processing and Dispatch.
Rate of pay:
18-20 - £8.50
23+ - £10.42
Monday and Tuesday 6:45am-4:45pm
Wednesday and Thursday 7:45am-4:45pm
Previouse manufacturing production experience will be required , however full training will be provided.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lidia on 07384218448 for more details